1. We don’t sell your personal information to anyone for any purpose. Period. AND, we only keep your personal information in our business records while you are a customer, or until it is no longer needed for business, tax or legal purposes.
2. We will keep your personal information and device data safe using appropriate security controls.
3. We only store your device data for the duration specified by our pricing. If you stop using dweet.io and the NSA comes looking for your data, we won’t know where to find it (and we wouldn't be lying).
4. By default, all messages sent to dweet.io and all freeboard dashboards are PUBLIC and can generally be seen and/or used by anyone, UNLESS, You choose to make your data and dashboards PRIVATE by purchasing locks.
5. If you choose to lock your data and make it private, we will not willingly view, share or sell that private data to anyone. Your data is your data. Period.
6. We do reserve the right to collect aggregate meta-data into generalized and anonymized reports for ourselves and the public or to make the service better. Again, nothing private is ever shared.